Our solution to your challenge
Being familiar with technological possibilities and limitations, knowing how to create the best possible design to achieve the results required, and foreseeing certification requirements up front, we provide cost-effective and on-time completion of design.
When designing a product, the entire solution must be considered up front to ensure that the product is ready for manufacturing when the customer needs it. This goes beyond the boards and components in the product and extends to the development of its enclosure, shields, labeling required, printing and cooling standards as well.
Our engineers understand from an electrical, mechanical and computer engineering standpoint what technology limitations are and how to create the best possible design to achieve the results required.
An experienced Solution Architect leads the project from beginning to the end, is well versed in technical engineering as well as solution delivery and can take quick action during the project and mitigate risks accordingly. Another key component in our success is the great collaboration between engineering, quality control, procurement and supply chain teams. These experts on staff can source components and subcontractors where required in a short timeframe or well in advance, reducing unnecessary delays. Certification requirements are envisioned up front and managed throughout the design and development process to ensure the product will pass certification. Design expertise includes: Radio Frequency (RF) and Wireless, Analog, Low Power FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array), Embedded Software Radio over Fiber (RoF).
Top FAQ Product Development
- RF and Wireless Design
- Analog Design
- Low Power Design
- FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) Design
- Embedded Software Design
- Domain knowledge (FPGA programming, PCB layout accompanying FPGA, low noise design, etc.)
- Verifying FPGA code prior to releasing PCB into production
- Simulation tools (HyperLynx)
- Real HW equipment used for real tests (Measurement and diagnostics equipment: Vector Analyzer (20 GHz) with TDR option, Oscilloscopes 40 Gsps, Signal generators, Signal Source Analyzer, Spectrum analyzer 26 GHz)
- We offer quick GUI solutions by using LabVIEW or MatLab tools.
- We offer a data acquisition processes by using LabView.
- We offer a support and development for the LabView drivers for our products (for instance, Red Pitaya).
Others Also Looked
We help guide you through the process of certification from design to obtaining the certification. We can help select the…
We can help you define exactly what is required, document your objectives, and start formulating ideas for a design. At…