“And of course, the perfect R&D people is you guys”, you’re probably telling yourself with a sprinkle of irony.
Well, how many times have you put off starting a new task because it just couldn’t fit into your already overwhelming schedule? How many times have you wished that the day was just a little bit longer than twenty-four hours – say, around thirty, not counting the night ? How many times have you worked against the clock to meet the deadlines?
Bringing a new product to market is, to say the least, a time-consuming and expensive process. When you’re looking to outsource development and technical services, you generally require:
– Technical know-how
– Assistance with certifications
– Experienced professionals and developers you can trust
– Time pressure to be reduced
– Good customer references
“Yeah, actually, all of that’s always on my agenda… And still, things keep turning out the wrong way”, murmurs a voice inside your brain.
Well, after 20 years of experience, I’ve learnt that there are 5 red flags that ring my alarm bell when working with outsourcers:
- Developers fluctuation – you start to work with a specific team and end up with a third one, or, even worse, working alone
- Lack of knowledge and competence in certification standards
- Poor track record of completed projects
- Time wasted on the development due to lacking expertise
- Questionable amount of references – dubious reliability
Yep, I know, bingo.
It would now make sense for you to look deeper and search for the right partner:
– Strong engineering team, with an average of 7+ years at the same company
– Expert assistance with certifications
– Long track record of successfully completed projects
– Developers with 20+ years of experience – also with time management
– Satisfied customers and testimonials proving it
The last five above-mentioned points are all Instrumentation Technologies’ characteristics. We started our high-tech journey in 1998 and we’re now global leaders in solutions for particle accelerators, which makes us some pretty skilled team . All the know-how and expertise we gained throughout the years spent in high-energy physics made us specialized in Sensorics, Data Acquisition & Processing, and Communication. All of our skills are combined and focused on solving issues and supporting international companies like NASA, Alstom, Danfoss, Itron, Rimac and many others.
Curiosity awakened? Let’s have a virtual coffee together and see if we can help you find what you’re looking for. Learn more about our solutions for industries!