Libera Workshop 2022 (Hybrid)
The Libera Workshop is one of the main opportunities to meet and exchange knowledge with experts in beam diagnostics and data acquisition systems for particle accelerators. Participants learn about new applications and digital signal processing techniques based on the newly available technologies and have the chance to present the status of their projects.
The Libera Workshop 2022 will take place on Thursday, 12 May 2022 in a hybrid format, to involve both categories of participants that cannot travel and those who can.
We’re looking forward to seeing you!
- Libera Workshop 2022 (Hybrid): Thursday, 12 May 2022
- Location: Virtual/Solkan (Nova Gorica) and surroundings
- Optional Topical Presentations: In case you have any specific questions or are interested in something specific about the Libera instruments, two days will be dedicated to discussions and presentations – Wednesday, 11 and Friday, 13 May 2022
- Further information about the Libera Workshop 2022 will be announced on this webpage and through the Libera Newsletter
- The Workshop will be available for you to watch after the event, so make sure to register even if you cannot attend the Workshop. Please be informed that the whole event and the topical presentations will be recorded
Click on the Speaker’s name to see their Presentation:
To keep updated on the Libera Workshop and the latest news about Libera, subscribe to the Libera Newsletter: