Libera Workshop 2022 (Hybrid)
The Libera Workshop is one of the main opportunities to meet and exchange knowledge with experts in beam diagnostics and data acquisition systems for particle accelerators. Participants learn about new applications and digital signal processing techniques based on the newly available technologies and have the chance to present the status of their projects.
The Libera Workshop 2022 took place in a hybrid format on Thursday, 12 May 2022. The Speakers with 12 great talks and over 120 participants from 23 different countries made this event possible.
Thank you for helping create the Libera Workshop and for the great feedback!
- Libera Workshop 2022 (Hybrid): Thursday, 12 May 2022
- Location: Virtual/Solkan (Nova Gorica) and surroundings
- Optional Topical Presentations: two days dedicated to discussions and presentations – Wednesday, 11 and Friday, 13 May 2022
- Information about the Libera Workshop 2022 was announced on this webpage and through the Libera Newsletter
- The Workshop will be available for all the registered participants to watch after the event, even if they were unable to attend the Workshop. Please be informed that the whole event and the topical presentations have been recorded
Click on the Speaker’s name to see their Presentation:
To keep updated on the Libera Workshop and the latest news about Libera, subscribe to the Libera Newsletter: