Importantly, they are offered in joint development. This means that your team works closely with ours. In this way the control over the project, and the combination of wider range of expertise in both teams working on a project result in a better and closer-to-optimal solutions implemented. Our goal is to create a great collaborative experience to our partners.
Do you have to develop electronic systems that require expertise in:
- Analogue and Digital Engineering of precise electronics,
- High and Low Levels of Software,
- Extensive FPGA programming for real-time digital signal processing,
- RF measurements?
We offer you expertise gained within 15 years working in those areas and beyond to perform joint or dedicated developments. Typical areas in which we can significantly contribute are:
- particle accelerators,
- astronomy, and
- fast control systems.
With our expertise, we are capable of engaging in virtually any project that needs development of hardware electronics, analog and digital, as well as low to high levels programming.
- CERN: dedicated development of compact digital BPM electronics for hadron-type accelerators
- EU XFEL: joint development of:
- general purpose analogue and digital I/O module
- very high performance LO & sampling clock generator complied with MTCA.4 standard
- Synchrotron Soleil, Diamond Light Source, ESRF: joint development of compact digital BPM electronics for electron-type accelerators from scratch, both in hardware and all levels of software
- Daresbury Laboratory: dedicated turn-key development of highly demanding digital low level RF (LLRF) system from scratch, both in hardware and all levels of software for an experimental (the first in the world) non-scaling fixed-field alternating gradient accelerator: EMMA
- GSI: dedicated development of preamplifiers for the BPM electronics with large dynamic range
- LNLS-SIRIUS: joint development of longitudinal bunch-by-bunch application in all levels of software
- NSRRC-TLS and TPS:
- dedicated development of very low jitter 500 MHz signals optical distribution system
- dedicated development of the next generation of BPM compact digital electronics with additional hardware for implementation of control loop algorithms
- FERMI AT ELETTRA:
- development of single pass BPM compact electronics
- joint development of very low jitter 3 GHz signals optical distribution system from scratch
- PSI: joint development on further improvements of very low jitter RF signals optical distribution system for SwissFEL
Share your ideas and challenges that you would like to realize in a rapid, professional and cost effective manner. Contact us to help find a solution for your challenge.